Born in 1957, Kiev, Ukraine, USSR.
1983-1986 – studied at the Kiev Institute of Fine Arts, Graphics Department. 1986 – after Chernobyl
catastrophe moved with his family to Tashkent, Uzbekistan. 1989 – graduated from The Tashkent
National Institute of Theater and Fine Arts, Graphics Department. 2000 – moved to Koblenz, Germany.
2006 – moved to Israel. Lives in Ma’ale-Adumim, works in Jerusalem.
Awards: 2012 – «Vera» Prize, VI Moscow International Festival of Art «Traditions and Contemporaneity»,
Manege Central Exhibition Hall, Moscow, Russia// 2013 – For the Originality of the Artistic Solution, VII
Tashkent International Biennale of Contemporary Art, Tashkent.
Collections: Ukraine National Art Museum, Kiev// Art Fund of Uzbekistan, Tashkent// Uzbekistan Art
Gallery, National Bank of Uzbekistan, Tashkent// David Baazov Museum of History of Jews of Georgia
and Georgian-Jewish Relations, Tbilisi, Georgia// Collection of Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, London,
UK// Collection of Annemarie Schimmel, influential German Orientalist, Bonn, Germany// Private
collections in Ukraine, Russia, Israel and other countries.